This book, in its 18th year of publication, is an excellent text for undergraduate medical students and those preparing for various entrance tests for admissions to postgraduate diploma, MD/MS degree courses or Diplomate National Board or other competitive examinations. PG students, practitioners and those studying allied systems of medicine would also find this book to be an authoritative ready reckoner.
- Radiofrequency Surgery
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Snoring and Sleep Apnoea
- Bone-Anchored Hearing Aids
- Cochlear Implants and Vibrant Soundbridge
About Author:PL Dhingra is presently working as Emeritus Consultant at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi. Formerly, he was Director, Professor and Chairman, Department of Otolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. After his initial education at Medical College, Amritsar and later training in UK and Germany, Dr Dhingra has been actively engaged in teaching and training undergraduate and postgraduate students for over 40 years. New to edition - Radiofrequency Surgery
Table Of Contents:1 Anatomy of Ear 3
Special Features:o Clinically oriented and problem solving approach
|Book:||Diseases Of Ear, Nose & Throat, 5/E|
|Number of Pages:||500|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.