Dinosaurs Divorce Will Help you Understand:
• Divorce Words and What They Mean
• Why Parents Divorce
• What About You?
• After the Divorce
• Living with One Parent
• Visiting Your Parent
• Having Two Homes
• Celebrating Holidays and Special Occasions
• Telling Your Friends
• Meeting Parents' New Friends
• Living with Stepparents
• Having Stepsisters and Stepbrothers
About The Author:Two things suggest that Arthur, the loveable star of children s books and the PBS series, may not be so fictitious after all: 1) Kids are known to call Marc Brown s house looking for their bespectacled friend and 2) Brown s third grade class picture -- according to many, a dead-ringer for the aardvark himself.
|Book:||Dinosaurs Divorce: A Guide For Changing Families (Dino Life Guides For Families Series)|
|Author:||Laurie Krasny Brown Lawson Marc Brown Rosanne Bittner|
|Publisher:||Little, Brown Books for Young Readers|
|Number of Pages:||32|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.