Digital Techniques in Broadcasting Transmission 2E is a practical guide for the broadcast engineer making the transition from analog to digital. Emphasis is on digital communication at the level of the practicing broadcast engineer and the application of digital principles to high-powered broadcast transmission. Unlike texts heavier in mathematics and technical detail, this book provides the most basic, must-have information in a comprehendible manner.
Digital Techniques in Broadcasting Transmission 2E has been revised to include recent developments, including new information on:
.Cyclic Block Codes
.New satellite systems and standards
.New transmission system standards
.Recent studies in the mixed analog and digital environment.
Engineers and managers involved in technical transmission issues will find this an essential resource to simplify the transition from analog to digital and will not want to be without this book
* Technical introduction to the basic principles of digital transmission issues
* Focuses on the transmission of the signal, the most difficult aspect in the transition from analog to digital
* Provides basic, must-have information in an easy to understand format
|Book:||Digital Techniques In Broadcasting Transmission, 2nd Edition|
|Number of Pages:||216|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.