A "Who's Who" of World History
Whether you need to know the year George W. Bush was born, the year Bill Gates founded Microsoft, the birth names of Estee Lauder and Ralph Lauren, or the titles of William Faulkner's most successful books, turn to the "Random House Dictionary of World Biography," Equally useful for researching an academic topic and reading the news, this indispensable resource includes:
- 5,000+ entries on the most significant people in world history from the beginnings of civilization to the present time
- Coverage in all areas--politics, literature, sports, religion, science, the arts, and popular culture
- Birth and death dates and details of nationality, title, profession, and major life accomplishments
|Book:||Dictionary Of World Biography|
|Publisher:||Random House Inc|
|Number of Pages:||544|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.