10 Simple Steps to a Higher Score–in Less Than 1 Week!
If the big test is staring you right in the face and you feel doomed, then here's your last-minute reprieve: a GMAT book designed exclusively for the student who's running out of time.
We may not be able to turn you into a genius overnight, but we can give you the essential tools and rules you'll need to get a good score. Practice the ten steps in this book, and you'll have The Princeton Review advantage. Here's what you get:
• Strategies you positively must know to ace the exam
• Dozens of practice questions that will help you master our techniques
• Detailed answer explanations that will help you avoid making
the same mistakes twice
|Book:||Crash Course for the GMAT, 2nd Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation)|
|Number of Pages:||224|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.