This Concise Encyclopedia draws its material from the award-winning Encyclopedia of Materials: Science and Technology, and includes updates and revisions not available in the original set. This customized collection of articles provides a handy reference for materials scientists and engineers with an interest in composite materials made from polymers, metals, ceramics, carbon, biocomposites, nanocomposites, wood, cement, fibers, etc.
* Brings together articles from the Encyclopedia of Materials: Science & Technology that focus on the essentials of composite materials, including recent updates
* Every article has been commissioned and written by an internationally recognized expert and provides a concise overview of a particular aspect of the field
* Enables rapid reference; extensive bibliographies, cross-referencing and indexes guide the user to the most relevant reading in the primary literature
* Covers areas of active research, such as biomaterials and porous materials
|Book:||Concise Encyclopedia Of Composite Materials|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.