About the Book: Composite Mathematics Main Course Book for Class 3
The new eddition of the book is fully in accordance with principle of CCE.
1. The theory is presented in a Very Simple Language and supported with examples from everyday life.
2. A new Section called ACTIVITY-TIME has been added to each chapter containing the relevant Maths Lab activities which the child can easily practice to understand the concept well.
3. A new Section called CCE DRILL has been added to each chapter. This consistes of two parts:
(a) Question Bag-1 consisting of multiple choice questions based on the content of the chapter
(b) Question Bag-2 consisting of a self assessment test in which short answer questions , True-False questions and Fill in the blanks have been given
4. More questions for practice have been added to enable the child to have enough practice on each topic.
Table of Contents:Revision
Number (Upto Ten Thousand)
Problems on Addition and Subtraction
Measurement of Length
Measurement of Weight
Measurement of Capacity
|Book:||Composite Mathematics Main Course Book for Class 3|
|Author:||Vikas Aggarwal R S Aggarwal|
|Publisher:||S. Chand Publishing|
|Number of Pages:||283|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.