This practical, real-world guide gives investors all the tools they need to make wise decisions when weighing the value and potential of investment properties. Written for old pros as well as novice investors, this friendly, straightforward guide walks readers step by step through every stage of property analysis. Whether you're buying or selling, investing in big commercial properties or single-family rentals, you'll find expert guidance and handy resources on every aspect of real estate finance, including:
* Proven, effective valuation techniques
* Finance tips for all different kinds of property
* How various financing strategies affect investments
* Structuring financial instruments, including leverage, debt, equity, and partnerships
* Measurements and ratios for investment performance, including capitalization rates and gross rent multiplier ratios
* Future and present value analysis
* How the appraisal process works
* Primary appraisal methods-replacement cost, sales comparison, and income capitalization-and how to know which one to use
* How to understand financial statements, including income, balance, and cash flow
* Case studies for single-family rentals, multifamily conversions, apartment complexes, and commercial office space
* A detailed glossary of important real estate terminology
|Book:||The Complete Guide To Real Estate Finance For Investment Properties: How To Analyze Any Single-Family, Multifamily, Or Commercia|
|Number of Pages:||288|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.