About the Book: Communication Systems: Analog and Digital
Communication Systems, by nature, is largely an abstract area of study. In this text, the authors have intrinsically intertwined theory and pedagogy with the concepts. This is especially done to immensely enhance visualization of this subject and its mathematical identities. Adequate topical enhancements according to current curriculum requirements, crisp descriptions, and numerous illustrations make this book is a very interesting read. In addition, thoroughly refreshed pedagogical aids are provided as useful learning tools for all students.
1. Signal Analysis
2. Linear Systems
3. Probability and Random Signal Theory
5. Amplitude Modulation Systems
6. Angle Modulation Systems
7. Pulse Modulation Systems
8. Pulse Code Modulation
9. Data Transmission
10 Information Theory
12. Spread-Spectrum Modulation
13. Advanced Communication Systems
About the Authors: RP Singh, SD Sapre
R. P. Singh & S. D. Sapre, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal
|Book:||Communication Systems: Analog and Digital|
|Author:||RP Singh SD Sapre|
|Publisher:||Tata McGraw Hill Education|
|Number of Pages:||772|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.