For nobles in the Middle Ages, clothing was a symbol of power and status. Peasants wore work clothes made of coarser material. Young readers will be fascinated by this book that features fashions from the days of knights and ladies. Topics include
- making fabrics
- peasants' clothing
- trade, towns, and textiles
- fabrics from far away
- style in towns
- a noble's clothing
- children's clothing
- protected by armor
- dressed for prayer
- clothing in other cultures
- hygiene and beauty
|Book:||Clothing In The Middle Ages (Medieval World)|
|Publisher:||Crabtree Publishing Company|
|Number of Pages:||32|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.