In Cerebral Revascularization: Microsurgical and Endovascular Techniques, renowned surgical experts combine their expertise to provide the most current and comprehensive coverage of open brain bypass and endovascular options currently available.
A detailed introduction familiarizes readers with the various indications for these technically demanding procedures. Concise chapters then supply thorough coverage of surgical strategies, complications, and outcomes using case examples from the authors' own collections to help prepare readers for surgery. Enhancing the text throughout, operative photographs and angiographic images clearly demonstrate the pre-, peri-, and postoperative management of ischemic stroke, giant aneurysms, and the spectrum of complex cerebrovascular diseases.
- Extensive coverage of extracranial-intracranial bypass and the latest in endovascular therapy
- 369 high-quality operative photographs and endovascular images illustrate key concepts
- A unique emphasis on the vital role perioperative care plays in optimizing patient outcomes
Neurosurgeons, residents, and fellows will regularly refer to this definitive guide in both the operating room and the catheterization lab. It is also an indispensable resource for interventional radiologists, neurologists, vascular neurosurgeons, or for anyone who needs to learn more about these cutting-edge cerebral revascularization techniques.
|Book:||Cerebral Revascularization: Microsurgical And Endovascular Techniques: Microsurgical And Endovascular Techniques|
|Author:||Eric Nussbaum J. Mocco|
|Publisher:||Thieme Medical Publishers|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.