The 4th edition of The Cell includes:
- The role of microRNAs in regulation of gene expression
- Expanded discussions of genomics, proteomics, and signaling networks
- Translational regulation and the mTOR signaling networks
- Roles of specialized lipid domains in cell surface processes
- Advances in stem cell biology
- Oncogenes and the rational design of new anticancer drugs
Student Companion Website (www.sinauer.com/cooper)
The 4th edition of The Cell features a new companion website, available to students free of charge. This robust site features a wealth of study and review material coupled with rich multimedia resources including detailed animations, video microscopy, and micrographs.
The companion site includes:
- Online quizzes that test comprehension of chapter material; results are stored in an online grade book
- Problem sets that help the student apply knowledge of the material
- Detailed, narrated animations of key concepts and processes
- A collection of video microscopy showing biological processes in action
- Micrographs that illustrate cellular structure
- Chapter summaries
- Complete glossary
- Chapter-specific Web links
Instructor Resource CD
The 4th edition instructor resource CD includes an expanded collection of digital resources to aid in planning your course, presenting your lectures, and assessing your students.
The instructor resource CD includes:
- A convenient browser interface
- All textbook figures and tables in both high - and low-resolution JPEG formats
- Complete, ready-to-use PowerPoint lecture presentations
- PowerPoint presentations of all figures, tables, and supplementalphotos
- PowerPoint presentations of all videos and animations
- An expanded collection of video microscopy
- The entire collection of animations from the student website, for lecture use
- Over 100 supplemental micrographs
- Problems and quizzes from the student website, with answers
- Three additional chapters, including "Cell Death and Cell Renewal"
- Major new sections, including:
- Proteomics: Large-Scale Analysis of Cell Proteins
- Bioinformatics and Systems Biology
- Cell-Matrix Interactions
- Signaling Networks
- New chapter sidebars that highlight areas of future interest and clinical applications throughout each chapter
- Textbook end-of-chapter questions, with answers
- The complete test file, in Word format
- The computerized test file (includes Brownstone Diploma software)
- Chapter outlines
|Book:||The Cell: A Molecular Approach|
|Author:||Geoffrey M. Cooper Robert E. Hausman|
|Number of Pages:||820|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.