Here is a comprehensive and practical guide to choosing a business aviation model, setting it up, and making it work. The author, who has more than four decades in the aviation industry, skillfully blends business and aviation issues to provide solid decision-making strategies and smart operating practices for the establishment and management of business aircraft.
* Explains methods of evaluating air transportation needs and choosing appropriate means to meeting them
* Provides detailed how-to information for aviation personnel on running a flight department
* Ties all facets of business aviation operation together: business, operations, administration, and financial
* Covers regulatory requirements, policies, scheduling, planning, security, safety, training, and more
* Includes extensive compilation of forms and checklists
About the author
John J. Sheehan has extensive experience in aviation, beginning his career as a Navy carrier pilot. After a 21 year Navy career he flew corporate and charter aircraft and worked as an aviation association executive and consultant, assisting airlines, government agencies and corporate aviation with management and operational issues. In 1995 he established Professional Aviation Inc., which specializes in aircraft selection, management and safety issues for corporate flight departments. He presents management and operational workshops for the National Business Aviation Association and writes extensively for industry publications. Mr. Sheehan holds an FAA Airline Transport Pilot certificate and a Master of Business Administration degree. He resides in Wilmington, NC.
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Setting the Scene
Chapter 2: Determining the Need
Chapter 3: Getting Started
Chapter 4: Running the Business
Chapter 5: Flight Department Management
Chapter 6: Operations
Chapter 7: Maintenance
Chapter 8: Safety
Chapter 9: Putting It All Together
Appendix A: Business Aviation Background
Appendix B: Air Transportation Requirements
Appendix C: Owner Flown Procedures
Appendix D: Budget Justification
Appendix E: Employee Jobs and Performance
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
|Book:||Business & Corporate Aviation Management : On Demand Air Travel|
|Number of Pages:||330|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.