Here is a comprehensive and practical guide to choosing a business aviation model, setting it up, and making it work. The author, who has more than four decades in the aviation industry, skillfully blends business and aviation issues to provide solid decision-making strategies and smart operating practices for the establishment and management of business aircraft.
* Explains methods of evaluating air transportation needs and choosing appropriate means to meeting them
* Provides detailed how-to information for aviation personnel on running a flight department
* Ties all facets of business aviation operation together: business, operations, administration, and financial
* Covers regulatory requirements, policies, scheduling, planning, security, safety, training, and more
* Includes extensive compilation of forms and checklists
|Book:||Business & Corporate Aviation Management : On Demand Air Travel|
|Number of Pages:||330|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.