Good nutrition is vital to people undergoing cancer treatment, yet treatment side effects can make eating seem unappealing. Now Betty Crocker, two oncologists, and a nutritionist bring back the joy of eating topeople undergoing cancer treatment with delicious recipes that are nutritious and easy to make. A thoughtful, practical gift for patients and families coping with cancer, the book includes:
* 130 recipes, from breakfasts and snacks to dinners and desserts, like Extra-Easy Baked Ziti, Fettuccine with Asparagus and Mushrooms and Country Blueberry Cobbler
* Advice from cancer patients, from coping with the emotional roller coaster to making recipes more appealing
* Recipes tagged to show which are helpful for the most common side effects of cancer treatment, plus special diet menus to help with them
* "Q and A" between Dr. Ghosh and cancer patients about how to handle the effects of cancer treatment
* An easy 7-day menu plan based on eating small meals six times a day -- just right for patients in treatment
* Cancer resource guide, nutrition and medical glossary
"This book will be of great assistance to patients and families undergoing cancer treatment. It is a creative guide to the use of pleasant and easy menus to help alleviate difficult, commonly experienced side effects." --Dr. Barrie R. Cassileth, Chief, Integrative Medicine, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
|Book:||Betty Crocker's Living With Cancer Cookbook: Easy Recipes And Tips Through Treatment And Beyond|
|Author:||Betty Crocker Editors Elyse Cohen Kris Ghosh Linda Carson|
|Publisher:||Wiley, John & Sons, Incorporated|
|Number of Pages:||256|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.