We can help you make the right decision.
The Princeton Review surveyed over 19,000 students to collect the information in the 2012 edition of the Best 294 Business Schools. This book gives you survey-driven profiles of the nation's top 294 business schools as well as detailed statistical information on additional programs accredited by the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). The Best 294 Business Schools also provides answers to all of the practical questions you should ask when applying to business school, including:
• What are the school's areas of specialization?
• What is the breakdown of student demographics, including years of work experience?
• Which companies are recruiting graduates?
• What kind of salaries are graduates making?
You'll also get an easy-to-reference snapshot of each school's admissions criteria, deadlines, telephone numbers, tuition figures, addresses, and other key information.
|Book:||The Best 300 Business Schools, 2012 Edition|
|Publisher:||Random House Information Group|
|Number of Pages:||800|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.