Packed with practice questions and proven study tips
Get fully briefed on the changes to the ASVAB and sharpen your test-taking skills
Want to ace the ASVAB? This essential guide provides a comprehensive review of all test subjects and covers the latest updates, including the new short-length ASVAB and a new sample of the Armed Forces Qualifying Test. You'll discover the pros and cons of the paper and computer exams, which tests are important to your military career, and cutting-edge study techniques.
* Understand the test's formats
* Prepare to take the ASVAB
* Improve your study techniques
* Memorize key concepts
* Conquer the subtests
* Compute your scores
* Match scores to military jobs
* Maximize your career choices
|Book:||Asvab For Dummies|
|Author:||Jennifer Lawler Rod Powers|
|Publisher:||Wiley, John & Sons, Incorporated|
|Number of Pages:||408|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.