One of the more difficult problems facing chemists today is that of "keeping up with the literature." Thus, an organized annual review of synthetically useful information would prove beneficial to nearly all organic chemists, both specialists and non-specialists in synthesis. Weintraub et al. are very successful in creating such an original review.
* Coverage includes:
· Single and multiphoton confocal microscopy
· Applications of green fluorescent protein and chemiluminescent reporters to gene expression studies
· Applications of new optical probes for imaging proteins in gels as exemplified in high throughput screening techniques for proteomics, probes and detection technologies for imaging membrane potential in live cells
· Use of optical probes to detect microorganisms
· Raman and confocal raman microspectroscopy
· Fluorescence lifetime imagine microscopy
· Digital CCD cameras and their application in biological microscopy
|Book:||Annual Reports in Organic Synthesis 1998|
|Author:||Philip M. Weintraub Kenneth Turnbull Daniel M. Ketcha Raymond S. Gross Eric Fossum|
|Number of Pages:||444|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.