From the tiny blue-ringed to the Pacific giant, octopuses have captivated people for centuries. Young readers will discover all kinds of facts about these mysterious sea creatures in The Amazing Octopus Vivid photographs and clear, concise text highlight
- information on bodies and senses
- how octopuses move through water
- hunting and feeding behavior
- camouflage and other protection measures
- how octopuses are related to other cephalopods
- the importance of octopuses in oceans around the world
Children will be captivated by The Living Ocean, an easy-to-read and informative series covering all aspects of the Earth's oceans. Created by Bobbie Kalman, this beautiful set of books provides a fascinating portrayal of the complex relationships between ocean plants and animals, and their diverse habitats. Clearly written text and astonishing images provide young readers with important insight into the living ocean. Each book includes:
- detailed diagrams
- simple text
- full-color photographs and illustrations
- glossary and index
|Book:||The Amazing Octopus (The Living Oceans)|
|Author:||Bobbie Kalman Rebecca Sjonger|
|Publisher:||Crabtree Publishing Company|
|Number of Pages:||32|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.