This complete training program from Adobe Press and video2brain combines over 15 hours of exceptional video instruction with a full-color 120-page guide to teach you core editing concepts and state of the art workflows used by broadcasters and filmmakers around the world.
Expert trainers Maxim Jago and Jan Ozer teach you the fundamentals of Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 and other Adobe video applications including Media Encoder, OnLocation, and Encore. You'll learn how to edit and composite footage, correct color and brightness, adjust audio, chroma key footage, create and manage metadata, and work with tapeless media.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Customizing the interface and workspace
- Creating effects
- Using collaborative workflows and sharing assets across applications
- Working with nested sequences and multi-camera editing
- Adding titles and transitions
- Managing your metadata
- Optimizing the quality of your output
The lessons are wrapped in a feature-rich interface that lets you jump to any topic and bookmark individual sections for later review. Full-Screen mode provides a hi-def, immersive experience, and Watch-and-Work mode shrinks the video into a small window so you can play the videos alongside your application.
As with all titles in the Learn by Video series, the project files used in the lessons are included with the course, and interactive review questions help reinforce what you've learned. Selected videos are also provided ready to be downloaded for viewing on your iPhone, iPod, or other compatible mobile device.
Note from the publisher:
FREE Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 updates are available for this title. Simply register your product at www.peachpit.com/register and you will receive the updates when they become available.
|Book:||Adobe Premiere Pro Cs5: Learn By Video|
|Author:||First_Unknown Video2brain Jan Ozer Maxim Jago|
|Number of Pages:||120|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.