Created by a Harvard-educated instructor, this book of ten full-length tests represents the best PSAT vocabulary prep. It reflects the most current PSAT vocabulary and question types, with vocabulary questions that are accurate in difficulty and content area. As it already has for 1000s of students in the classroom, this book will help you raise your PSAT Reading score with:
* Strength-and-Weakness Review® that allows you to target the specific words that you need to review in order to improve on future tests
*Strategies proven in the real world on real PSAT tests
* Proactive Answer Explanations® that allow you not only to understand a question that you got wrong but also to correctly answer a similar question in the future
*No wasted time; get what you really need quickly and use EVERY page of this book
|Book:||10 PSAT Vocabulary Practice Tests|
|Author:||Paul G Simpson IV Test Test Professors(Contribution by)|
|Number of Pages:||148|
Please Note -
* We sell only NEW book and do NOT sell old or used books.
* The book images and summary displayed may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are not added by BookAdda.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher / distributor.
BookAdda (www.bookadda.com) is a premier online book store in selling books online across India at the most competitive prices. BookAdda sells fiction, business, non fiction, literature, AIEEE, medical, engineering, computer book, etc. The books are delivered across India FREE of cost.